After the movie I felt a little less self-conscious about my untamed vacation hair. If The Scottish princess Merida can run around with unruly curls, this slightly Scottish lass could too! During this trip we are going non-stop and there is certainly no time for vanity or a straight iron and my hair is taking a vacation and having a wild time!
A couple FYI's:
- All of the envelopes are planted by us at the time we get there ourselves. We sometimes try to hide them without the kids seeing and sometimes we just give them the envelopes. The one exception was our "good witch" who happens to be a work connection for John. She knew her role ahead of time and works at the Civic Center in SD and was excited to help us out. We didn't know she was going to give the kids so much cool Wicked swag! She really is good!
- Mr. John and I thought of this trip idea several months ago, and started gathering a few things and looking at events and routes, but the real pulling together didn't take too long and happened within the week before heading out.
- I made the AR Adams family edition logo and Mr John ordered the t-shirts from Vista Prints.
- Several of our clues have keywords in it that will lead the kids to the answer in a google search.
- We LOVE reading all the comments and emails about our trip! It is so exciting to hear that people are following our adventure and enjoying our journey with us. Our days are full so we don't get a lot of time online to respond, but wanted anyone who's joining us to know: we hear you! Muah xoxo