Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Absence makes the heart grow fonder, or forgetful

I've been gone much too long.  I'll blame most of it on Mr. John who had the gall to get me a new computer for Christmas.  That led to all kinds of things, like me feeling I needed to re-arrange every single one of my billion photographs the way I always wanted to so I could transfer tidy files.  Then, I was without any computer for a while, which was sort of nice, because I found myself doing things I wouldn't normally do.

So I don't have much time this evening, but I thought I'd share a quick photo I took today of a cookie I've painted.  I have lots of projects to blog about and some fun new projects coming up.  This year is looking to be a busy one!

I had a little extra dough from a set I did and I cut a cookie out with my new fairy cutter.  She sat there for a couple of days with a blank white covering of frosting and I got a chance last night to paint her.  She turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself.  I took some pictures of her on a plate, but I realized she'd look much better out in nature.  So yeah, I put her on the ground.  10 second rule totally applies here especially since I put her there on purpose.  

ta ta for now!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cookie. Totally 10 second rule. Can't wait to see all your upcoming posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such a great cookie!! It's amazing :D I love your cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful....she looks perfect in her natural setting :) But you should not eat her..she is toooooo pretty!!!

    You are amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't imagine this cookie cutter turning out better for anyone other than you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks beautiful and totally comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful cookie! I know what you mean about rearranging photos. I'm working on a big photo project and it is so time-consuming! Missed you and glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...