Friday, June 24, 2011

Born to be Wild!





 These are some baby shower cookies I just finished for the remarkable Renee.  She is throwing a baby shower for her friend. 



 Her expectant friend makes cakes and informed Renee that she did NOT want a cake at her shower :D



She thought her friend wouldn't mind some tasty cookies instead.


  I love the jungle theme as it reminds me of when Bailey was a baby.  Her bedroom had a jungle theme, with monkeys swinging on vines above her changing table and lots of animal prints as far as the eye could see.




 I hope the new mommy likes these non-cake treats for her shower!




I have a wild, busy weekend ahead!  Hope you have a great one.


7 comments:

  1. Those cookies are too cool for school! You are WAY talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thee are so cute - I am sure the recipient will be over the moon with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Are they airbrushed?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Liz! These are too cute! The kids and I were oohing and awing over them all! Gwen says, "How'd she do the bottles?" Very rad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks! These cookies are painted using food coloring and a paintbrush.

    ReplyDelete
  6. how much for these cookies?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...