Friday, September 3, 2010

Fun with Fowl

Such a busy day today.  Mr. John and I made multiple trips to Lowe's.  One trip was because we bought a bunch of lumber and forgot we were in our Honda!  Just a little FYI: 8 ft long boards don't fit so great in an Accord.  All the trips were worth it though because I have such plans for that wood.  Such plans!

Anway, busy day and I still finished this little guy.  Or did I?  I'm not sure if I want to antique him or not.  I love dirty, old roughed up things, but some things look better without the grunge.  hmmm...  
A big reason I finished him so fast was that I read about the brilliant idea to dry the papier maché in an oven.  It was in this article about the incredible Johanna Parker.  So, I'm very new to this, but I put him in a toaster oven and it worked wonderfully.  I think he needs some friends. 


  1. so arty mcgoo, i can't create unlike my mom so i love looking at other people's stuff. put some of your art on here, i saw some of the other stuff on your facebook and it was great! keep it up!

  2. Fun blog Liz! I'm going to enjoy keeping up with your creative wonders :) Good job.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...